R34NissanSkylineR34NissanSkyline

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

The armor RPG experiment The armor RPG experiment

Good, But Not Though Out

Dont get me wrong its a fun an addicting game but as a lot of people have mentioned, its too hard to defeat enimies. Their stats are way higher than the characters you play as. You need to make drops more frequent because 500 damage for the first 9 levels means having to restart battles often. Apart from it being too ahrd in places it was rather good

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

Fuckin Awesome Dude!

this is definetley the best flash movie i have ever seen... ever! i must have been playin it for like 4 hours until i realised how late it is. o btw i managed to crack the save code so if anyone wants a shitload of money without it fucking up their game progress e-mail me you save file and i will send you the cracked copy of it back. e-mail is djmindscape41@hotmail.com feel free to e-mail me at any time if you want shitloads o cash!

Super Ninja Super Ninja

Sweet

that reminds me of worms. You know when you can have the grapple hook and swing upto the ledges. it was a lot like that. addictive game too. its nice to see somethin different on NG. keep up the good work dude.

NG pop Quiz NG pop Quiz

Good

i`m suprised you can actually make flash at all. it was good for your first flash ever but the questions were fucking piss. also in the second section with the where would theese topics go, if you answered question 10 you could go straight onto the next section so that needs sortin out. i will have to show you actionscript and stuff like that but otherwise it was good for your first attempt. i hope to see more flash from you soon.

Sigend yo lil cous,
ASH
P.S (you will never be as good at flash as me! NEVER!!!!!!!) lol

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

A Masterpiece

This is definetley the best pieve of flash i have ever seen. You must have worked your ass off to make this perfect and i respect you for that dude.

Graphics-
I gave the graphics all my 10 because of how detailed you made them. You drew the comics great and they were well thought up. Also the way the atmosophere changed to a black screen when you encountered an enemy, simple but effective. The fact that most things were 3D was stunning. I`ve never seen 3D like this used in a flash before. It reminded my of the old Doom games but this is better.

Sound-
I gave the sound a 9 because of the music. It was all good and goes with the game but sounds a little boring. What saved your score was the Special Effects audio, it was superb. The way things would clink on the sword and the sound of the Star things whirling towards you. Also when you encounter an enemy the music changes to get you in the mood to kick their ass.

Interactivity-
The Interactivity i gave 10 because it was genious. The way you move your mouse and the sword would follow i really liked. You can click on most things and there is so much action going on it feels like a real computer game.

Style-
I gave you a 10 for style because this is very well thought up and you obviously deserve it. I like the way it has a japanese ninja feel to it.

Violence-
It`s obvious why i gave you a 10 for violence because of the amount of blood flying everwhere. One thing i liked about the game was where you had Ronins face at the corner to show how much damage you had.

Humour-
I gave the Humour a 5 becuase i found it pretty funny seeing the people breack into chunks when you`d kicked their asses. Also parts of the story were funny.

Gameplay-
The game itself features 3 large levels and huge maps. If you explore the maps fully it takes a while to finish the levels that are packed with power-ups and enimies. I found the game quite hard even on the easiest mode but when you get used to the sword techniques and blocking it makes it a lot easier. Because the maps are full 3D it adds extra excitement to the game.

Overall-
This is a kick ass game with plenty of ass to kick and intense gameplay. Although the enimies can sometimes get a little repetitive, the fact that the game contains full 3D maps, stories, hentai, cartoons, a great storyline and mass blood, make up for that. THANKS FOR MAKING THIS KICK ASS GAME!

jamus-se responds:

If only this is the last review that'd stay around on top for awhile...

Sonic Adventures 2 (Game) Sonic Adventures 2 (Game)

Dude you kick ass!

I totally missed playing Sonic on the old 16-bit Mega Drive but this brought it back. i cant believe how much it looks like the actual game! Brilliant job man!

The Legend of Eliza 3 The Legend of Eliza 3

Super!

That is the best out of the three you have made. Number 4 will be even better!!!! another great flash by Oscar Zavala! BTW the english was better too!

Custom Rides (SM Designs) Custom Rides (SM Designs)

Very Sweet!

That was excellent dude. i`m a huge fan of modded cars and this is the shit! Great work dude!

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

w00t!

that was a pretty good game dude! i love mario! cant wait for no.2 to come out.

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

w000000t

KICK ASS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!